Wednesday, February 18, 2009

And Yet Another Thought...

Its been a while since last posted but then again I was busy as usual with work. Things haven't improved much but a lot has happened both at work & at home...

My husband & I are planning a holiday with the family. So far it doesn't look like it will materialize... Other plans is doing up our home. We haven't done much with it cause initially we were planning on buildning our dream home, which currently is on hold for a few years, so now I decided that it is time for us to do up our home so that we don't seem to be on transit!

Currently I am going round looking for various things I can add to my home... We have changed our main door, painted a few walls plan to paint more walls with colours to brighten up the house & give it a unique/personal character that reflects who we are. it isn't easy finding things in Muscat but hopefully and in a few months we will get it all done.

My next task after that is to get different clay products to hang around the boundry wall & around the house.

No comments: