Saturday, February 7, 2009

Totally stressed!!!

Have you ever wondered how people reached positions they reached especially when they obviously don't have the skills or expertise to be in that position?

Having to work with such individuals is a complete torture cause they end up doing nothing & you having to do everything.

For the past 3 weeks, life at work has been a plate full. I am working on my own tasks & filling in for another colleague that has gone on leave. I must say that I am learning a lot & in many ways enjoying being busy, but what I can't stand is people being unappreciative & taking advantage of the situation. it is affecting my personal life cause as I return home from work I still need to pay attention to my kids... Tend to their needs & wants... Not forgetting the other half... All this needs a clear mind & emotions that are kept under control...

I pray every day that Allah will give me the wisdom to take on things in a positive way & the patients to deal with any problem/situation wisely...

4 comments:

Arabian Princess said...

Welcome to the world of career women :)

well, I am in a simmilar mess too, where I feel I should miss either side of the story if I want to succeed on any .. but I guess thats life, and we should learn and try to find a balance.

Best of luck.

fusion said...

Totally agree with your commentss AP... Things are in a total mess but trying to keep a positive out look & ambition to go on isn't the easy part... Some days it works & other days you just wanna give up...

Anonymous said...

Fusions i hear you loud and clear!

There is nothing much that you can do because a lepoard cant change its dots. So all i can say is hang in there and do the best you can do.

Leave work at work and when you are home remember you kids have not seen you all day so they need thier cheerful mummy :)

fusion said...

Thanks dear... Am doing my best to keep what is work at work & what is home for home...